Help us report, plan, facilitate, educate and collaborate.
By supporting the Athabasca Watershed Council, you will help us achieve our vision of a watershed that is ecologically healthy, diverse, and dynamic.
We are accepting donations through the ATB Cares/Benevity portal.
ATB will match 15% of every dollar donated to Alberta-based, non-religious charities through this site, up to $20,000 per month and $240,000 per fiscal year.
Each eligible charity may receive up to $5,000 of matching during ATB’s fiscal year (April 1 to March 31).
Your donation goes towards the following projects:
- Indigenous Outreach & Relationship Building
- Documentary Film on Watershed
- Riparian Restoration Projects
- Youth Programs
- Supporting Stewardship Groups
- Supporting Citizen Science Programs
- Educational Workshops and Stakeholder Conferences
If you’d rather donate by cheque, please make it payable to Athabasca Watershed Council and mail it to:
Athabasca Watershed Council
P.O. Box 1058,
We appreciate your donation. You will recieve a charitable tax donation receipt at tax time. Charitible Organization number: 800625469 RR0001