We would like to extend our sincere thanks to all of the individuals and organizations that have helped the AWC-WPAC find success since our establishment in 2009. Your time and your generosity make this all possible.
We would like to specifically highlight those that made contributions in 2017-18.
We are grateful for the financial contributions and shared expertise of one of our primary partners, the Government of Alberta’s department of Environment and Parks.
We also gratefully acknowledge the support and the contributions of the following partners:
- Alberta Newsprint Company
- Alice B Donahue Library and Archives
- Athabasca County
- Athabasca Heritage Society
- Athabasca River Voyageur Canoe Brigade Society
- Athabasca University
- Baptiste and Island Lakes Stewardship Society
- Baptiste Lake Tree Farms
- MD of Lesser Slave River
- Suncor Energy
- Town of Whitecourt
- Woodlands County