Calendar Photo Contest
We will be running a Watershed Calendar Photo Contest this fall. We are looking for seasonal photos of the Athabasca watershed to be used in our 2020 print calendar. The contest will officially start September 1 and submissions will be accepted until September 30. Official rules and requirements will be released shortly. Some things to note now:
- Photos must be in landscape orientation for the calendar, but photographers are welcome to crop a square .png for display on social media.
- Photos need to be high resolution .jpeg or RAW for high-quality print
- The photo must have been taken in the Athabasca Watershed. To know exactly where our boundaries are please look here.
- The subject matter can be anything related to the watershed and the Water for Life strategy: safe, secure drinking water, healthy aquatic ecosystems, and a reliable, quality and quantity of water for a sustainable economy.
- One photo will be selected for each month and the overall winner will be on the cover, so photos from all seasons are desireable.
- There must be minimal retouching and filters.
Watch for the link to the official rules in the August 2019 newsletter.